This morning at the last minute, I decided to iron my shirt. I grabbed the mini board and the iron and just put it on the dining room table took off my shirt and ironed it real quick. Charlie was asking me what I was doing (since I don't think he's EVER witnessed anyone ironing in our house). I explained that I was getting wrinkles out, etc.
I told him I better get my shirt back on because I had to get to the train and asked him what he thought people would say if I forgot to put it back on (sometimes he doesn't want to wear pants and "cover up his underware" so we have this conversation a lot about no shirt, no pants, no service).
He said "I think people would say, 'Look at that beautiful girl!'"
Brett was proud and could forget the fact that Charlie also loves to put on makeup and carry a purse!
No comments:
Post a Comment